simple. affordable. efficient.
- Can be used at high pressures (500 Bar / 7000 psi)
- Easy Expansion or modification of the system
- Modular Elements (using the modular dual-line system) allows the element to be changed quickly and without disconnecting pipe work.
- In the event of a blocked point or element, the remainder of the lubrication system continues to operate normally.
- Paper Machines
- Steel Plants
- Cement Works
- Large Cranes and Loading Equipment
The Dual Line distributor valves can be installed next to the lubrication point avoiding the need for complex pipework.
In Dual Line system exist two main lines both of them actuated alternately by means of a changeover valve.
A lubrication cycle is completed when both main lines have to be alternately pressurised and be relieved of pressure.
The system is a parallel type and each dual-line valves operates independently of any other in the system, therefore, in the event of one lubrication point becoming blocked or failing, the remainder of the system is not affected and continues working without problems.
DropsA USA, Inc.
6645 Burroughs Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Fax: (586) 566-1541