simple. affordable. efficient.
Application Study of near dry machine DropsA system at:
Thyssen Krupp – Spain
Motor system for chains escalators (underground network - place of trial:Madrid and Barcelona)
Analysis of the lubrication system:
The existing system used brushes for lubrication that resultingtechnical problems as: massive industrialwaste that get dirty the chain, low penetration of the lubricant, ineffectivelubrication, intensive maintenance.
- Elimination of monthly monitoring by the operator 's
- Elimination of the problems caused by the chain jumping on the teeth of the gear
- Reservoir Load Range 4 months
- Preliminary study demonstrates an increase of chain life of 25%
- The quantity of lubricant used is reduced by 80%
- Number of cycles per day: 19.5
- Oil worn out per cycle: 1.28 cc
- Oil worn out per day: 24.96 cc
- Oil worn out per month: 0,77 L compared to 5 liters consumed with the old system
DropsA USA, Inc.
6645 Burroughs Ave
Sterling Heights, MI 48314
Fax: (586) 566-1541